Dear All,
I thought I would share some of my thoughts about hairy women which i believe to be an interesting and somewhat taboo topic .
I am a guy who lives in the San Francisco/Oakland bay area and this sharing stems from me being a voyeur of ladies with hair.
This subject is both simulating and intriguing to me. There is a growing collective of women willing to go natural.When I think about it, a hirsute girl is considered to be from throw back times of the 60's and is no longer viable.In Gen X time period there seemed to be a sure need for minimalism, freedom of speech, equal rights, justice, and being natural( OK...maybe now too). Its seems like back then it was normal and celebrated. Nowadays it is a fetish to admire hair on a lady's body and there are even websites dedicated to the art of it.
Most guys I know don't like this type of thing and other dudes won't admit it.
I think women with body hair goes beyond the blatant stereotypes of the hardcore Radical feminists,lesbians, and hippy double dippy girls. Sure this may be true and if so, whats wrong with that anyway? With that being said, I think it more likely covers a wide spectrum of women who choose to be more comfortable in their natural state. While we live in a country where grooming equals social acceptance, it is quite admiral that these ladies are sticking to their own preferences.
Today, lets start by going over a brief pinpoint of some of the things that will be covered in this piece of writing :
- women with hairy legs
- women with hairy arms
- women with mustaches
- women with hairy eyebrows
- women with hairy arm pits
- women with a hairy bush ( down below)
- dating a hairy women ( what is that like?)
- Intimacy with a hairy women ( do tell!)
- the freedom of being natural and hairy( really?)
Whether in a skirt, shorts,or stockings, women with hairy legs seem to attract a lot of attention from both men and women alike. Sometimes I can't tell if a woman has hairy legs at all and then there's times when I can spot hair from several feet away. I have been caught in the act of staring for better or for worse. A number of women I've come across have more hair on their legs then a man! Some of these women I have even found attractive. Personally, I have never had the experience of being with a woman with really furry legs. Truthfully, there is a part of me that wonders what it would be like to glide my hand along this hairy part of a woman. Easier said then done though.
The hairy arm is less prevalent and more low key. I really don't mind if a woman has some hair on their arms as long as its sparse amounts. however, when a woman has large amounts of black hair draping down the sides of their thick wet forearms as they are hopping out off a hot spring, then that's kinda not my thing.
A mustache on a girl can be an in-lighting experience. I've seen a hottie or three with more then just the mild cat whiskers. As long as their stache doesn't resemble Sindely Whiplash or Rollie Fingers, then i guess I'm cool with it. Understandably, waxing the region under the nose can be painful and cause major redness and irritation.
The eyebrow is a wonder to behold. Many women use tweezers and waxing to get the job done. Some girls use constant professional grooming, styling their brow, and even cut them off and paint them back on(?!!?). I have seen lots off bushy eyebrows and the all pervasive uni-brow on a few women. In some cultures these traits can be quite popular. for example, There is a well known beautiful Indian actress who has a uni-brow. I once hung out with a good looking black girl who had the one brow. It was challenging for me because I was really self conscious of her hair up there.
The hairy arm is less prevalent and more low key. I really don't mind if a woman has some hair on their arms as long as its sparse amounts. however, when a woman has large amounts of black hair draping down the sides of their thick wet forearms as they are hopping out off a hot spring, then that's kinda not my thing.
A mustache on a girl can be an in-lighting experience. I've seen a hottie or three with more then just the mild cat whiskers. As long as their stache doesn't resemble Sindely Whiplash or Rollie Fingers, then i guess I'm cool with it. Understandably, waxing the region under the nose can be painful and cause major redness and irritation.
The eyebrow is a wonder to behold. Many women use tweezers and waxing to get the job done. Some girls use constant professional grooming, styling their brow, and even cut them off and paint them back on(?!!?). I have seen lots off bushy eyebrows and the all pervasive uni-brow on a few women. In some cultures these traits can be quite popular. for example, There is a well known beautiful Indian actress who has a uni-brow. I once hung out with a good looking black girl who had the one brow. It was challenging for me because I was really self conscious of her hair up there.
For as long as I can remember, women with hairy under arms have always been associated with free wielding hippie girls frolicking around half naked with Namaste shawls, advertising patchouli oil, at a large music festival( ok some of that might be true). I believe that the hairy under arm phenomenon can apply to women of all walks of life, races, and creeds. This hairiness in particular seems to be less acceptable then hairy legs on a lady. with that being said, I believe it takes an out going, passionate strong woman, to pull this one off.
Last month I was grocery shopping at Berkeley Bowl trying to avoid the hordes and that's where a definitive hirsute encounter happened. I was getting some ginger snap granola and bent over the tag counter to write the item number down for the cereal. When I straightened up to leave, I was in full view of some blonde shag jutting out from under a arm reaching sideways in front of me! I proceed to cloak my shock by quickly glancing at the owner of the arm. The culprit was a very cute girl ,wearing a short sleeve white tee-shirt, with red lipstick, and pinkish blonde hair. This woman put her arm down and apologized for stretching out in front of me. I just smiled feeling hot in my shirt. At this point she told me she usually wears long sleeves and then said with eyes wide " So.........do you like my fur(In flirtatious tone)"? . Before I could answer she started laughing and I smiled and went about my business too shy to reply. Now that I think about it, that was probably my only chance to get to know her. We could have even talked hair over a cup of Joe. Who knows, maybe karma will brings us back together!
In the present , going bald, trimming, waxing, trips to Rio, and signature detailing( like hearts and arrows) can now be considered standardized procedure for the vaginal sector. I believe that a nice clean bush adds character, individuality, and comfort .This is easily one of my favorite hair equipped part of a woman's body. Some bush can be curly, fluffy, straight,coarse,wavy, runnin wild, and styled to preference!
I have had the privilege of being with a few exquisite ladies with handsome features and notable hairy bush.
Some time ago, I dated a painter who was a pale redhead with a pretty face, green eyes, voluptuous build,large breast, roundish bottom, shaved legs,shaved arm pits, and a bright red bush with a pierced clitoris. For some reason or another i got it in my mind that i just had to see her fire down below. I recall by our third or forth date of fooling around, I all but begged her just to give me a glimpse of her natural womanhood. This elegant lady used to groom, wash, condition, comb, and then rub her hair below with pure gardenia oil. When we finally did have sex, her scent combined with this woman's smooth skin and silky bush was quite arousing. To this day, when I smell gardenias I can't help think of her pleasant aroma and soft hair below.
The other girl I would like to mention was a forward thinking California blond. She was into race relations, revolution, yoga, tantra, and the sweet freedom of speech. I found her attractive because she was both smart and beautiful. She had a slim fit, light blue eyes, small chest, firm bottom,shaved under arms, very low ratio of hair on her legs, a small tattoo of a peacock under her belly button, and a wonderful untamed blond bush that went all the way up her back side . My most memorable times with her were when we would sit in her apartment naked and warm ourselves next to the fireplace. We always shared parts of our lives, dreams, goals and sexual desires. She would often set the mood by Lighting variety of colorful wax candles and burning some quality Japanese frank incense right before we were intimate. I remember us kissing tenderly and then she would lay on her back, and motion for me go down on her. She was always very clean and tasted sweet like only a woman can. I asked her once why that was and she just told me she ate a lot of fruit. This girls bush was velvety soft against my face. She would joke and tell me that I should give up vegetarianism and become a vagitarian because, I liked oral sex so much. When we would hold each other, her hair would brush my abdomen with a most pleasing and comfortable sensation.
Hairy women are some what of a rare breed and less appreciated then they should be. I am probably the only one of my friends who actually likes hair on a women( in the US). This is why I needed to share my experience and praise these women's beauty, strength, intelligence, individuality,sweetness, sensuousness,motherly affection, openness, free spirit and need for love or happiness.
This is an adventure for me to write down my passionate thoughts and feeling and take credit for what I like. hopefully in the future when i meet a girl with hair, I will take advantage and enjoy being in the moment. Even though i have some discretion toward the hair everywhere attitude, My fondness for hairy girls has been open for while now. I refuse to ashamed of my feelings for natural women or hide my sexual desires. I did my best to poke fun in some places and in all ,it was sincere.
G) Is hygiene a factor in all this?
H) What up with laser removal?
Thank you taking the time to read this Blog.
Please Feel free to comment in the section below
Any input or further communication besides just a comment, I can be reached at sirsmartfellow@gmail.com
I Look forward to hearing from you all especially from the women this article is all about.
Thank you!
Sincerely your freind,
Art Tichoke
Last month I was grocery shopping at Berkeley Bowl trying to avoid the hordes and that's where a definitive hirsute encounter happened. I was getting some ginger snap granola and bent over the tag counter to write the item number down for the cereal. When I straightened up to leave, I was in full view of some blonde shag jutting out from under a arm reaching sideways in front of me! I proceed to cloak my shock by quickly glancing at the owner of the arm. The culprit was a very cute girl ,wearing a short sleeve white tee-shirt, with red lipstick, and pinkish blonde hair. This woman put her arm down and apologized for stretching out in front of me. I just smiled feeling hot in my shirt. At this point she told me she usually wears long sleeves and then said with eyes wide " So.........do you like my fur(In flirtatious tone)"? . Before I could answer she started laughing and I smiled and went about my business too shy to reply. Now that I think about it, that was probably my only chance to get to know her. We could have even talked hair over a cup of Joe. Who knows, maybe karma will brings us back together!
In the present , going bald, trimming, waxing, trips to Rio, and signature detailing( like hearts and arrows) can now be considered standardized procedure for the vaginal sector. I believe that a nice clean bush adds character, individuality, and comfort .This is easily one of my favorite hair equipped part of a woman's body. Some bush can be curly, fluffy, straight,coarse,wavy, runnin wild, and styled to preference!
I have had the privilege of being with a few exquisite ladies with handsome features and notable hairy bush.
Some time ago, I dated a painter who was a pale redhead with a pretty face, green eyes, voluptuous build,large breast, roundish bottom, shaved legs,shaved arm pits, and a bright red bush with a pierced clitoris. For some reason or another i got it in my mind that i just had to see her fire down below. I recall by our third or forth date of fooling around, I all but begged her just to give me a glimpse of her natural womanhood. This elegant lady used to groom, wash, condition, comb, and then rub her hair below with pure gardenia oil. When we finally did have sex, her scent combined with this woman's smooth skin and silky bush was quite arousing. To this day, when I smell gardenias I can't help think of her pleasant aroma and soft hair below.
The other girl I would like to mention was a forward thinking California blond. She was into race relations, revolution, yoga, tantra, and the sweet freedom of speech. I found her attractive because she was both smart and beautiful. She had a slim fit, light blue eyes, small chest, firm bottom,shaved under arms, very low ratio of hair on her legs, a small tattoo of a peacock under her belly button, and a wonderful untamed blond bush that went all the way up her back side . My most memorable times with her were when we would sit in her apartment naked and warm ourselves next to the fireplace. We always shared parts of our lives, dreams, goals and sexual desires. She would often set the mood by Lighting variety of colorful wax candles and burning some quality Japanese frank incense right before we were intimate. I remember us kissing tenderly and then she would lay on her back, and motion for me go down on her. She was always very clean and tasted sweet like only a woman can. I asked her once why that was and she just told me she ate a lot of fruit. This girls bush was velvety soft against my face. She would joke and tell me that I should give up vegetarianism and become a vagitarian because, I liked oral sex so much. When we would hold each other, her hair would brush my abdomen with a most pleasing and comfortable sensation.
Hairy women are some what of a rare breed and less appreciated then they should be. I am probably the only one of my friends who actually likes hair on a women( in the US). This is why I needed to share my experience and praise these women's beauty, strength, intelligence, individuality,sweetness, sensuousness,motherly affection, openness, free spirit and need for love or happiness.
This is an adventure for me to write down my passionate thoughts and feeling and take credit for what I like. hopefully in the future when i meet a girl with hair, I will take advantage and enjoy being in the moment. Even though i have some discretion toward the hair everywhere attitude, My fondness for hairy girls has been open for while now. I refuse to ashamed of my feelings for natural women or hide my sexual desires. I did my best to poke fun in some places and in all ,it was sincere.
Questions for hirsute women:
A) Did women stop shaving because of possible rash( shaving can be painful and time consuming)?
B) Did women grow tired of the make up of the social system ?
C) Perhaps not shaving their hair is to attract attention?
D) Did the razor brake?
E) what is like to date a hairy women?
F) Do these women prefer the natural state?
E) what is like to date a hairy women?
F) Do these women prefer the natural state?
G) Is hygiene a factor in all this?
H) What up with laser removal?
Please Feel free to comment in the section below
Any input or further communication besides just a comment, I can be reached at sirsmartfellow@gmail.com
I Look forward to hearing from you all especially from the women this article is all about.
Thank you!
Sincerely your freind,
Art Tichoke
No comments:
Post a Comment